Tuesday 6 May 2014

Research: Questionnaire

Questionnaire:

For my primary research I decided to come up with a suitable questionnaire that will be useful to create data. This will be used in order for me to identified my target audience. A questionnaire will need to be carried out in order for me to know what the audience is interested in and what I'll need to have in my video; and I asked 20 people to do the question.
I intend for this questionnaire to be aimed at 15 years and older because that age range is the age in which you're allowed to start watching thrillers within cinemas.

1) What is gender your?
Male
Female

2) What is your age range?
7-10
11-16
17-24
25+

3) What theme do you prefer within a thriller?
Revenge
Psychotic
Obsession
Crime

4) What is your favorite Sub Genre?
Crime
Political
Erotic
If other state:

5) What gender do you think best suits the role of the victim?
Male
Female

6) What type of things do you like to see in your thrillers?
Weapons
Supernatural Power
UFO Type Of Weapon
Physical Fighting

7) What sort of editing do you prefer?
Fast Paced
Slow Paced

8) What setting do you prefer within a thriller?
Abandoned Building
Public Area
Spooky House
Forest

9) What type of Thrillers do you prefer?
Modern
Classical

10) What gender do you feel plays a better victim?
Male
Female

No comments:

Post a Comment