Sunday 11 May 2014

Thriller Mind Map

The mind map helped me to remember what our thriller was going to be about.
The idea of reality vs dreams would have the audience shocked when they realised that the scene in which the female victim is about to get caught was only but a dream. Personally I felt that this would make the audience want to see more if the thriller and not get bored.
To bring the reality vs dream to life, my group and I will be filming in a narrow alley way and due to our character being a young teenage character, I'm sure the thought if someone chasing her within a narrow alley way will certainly have an effect upon the audience.

I felt that if we kept the identity if the antagonist a secret then this would make a better storyline. Due to this only being the opening scene, it would be to early to give away certain details and the motive of the antagonist.




No comments:

Post a Comment