Tuesday 6 May 2014

Planning Preliminary Task

Purpose: The purpose of the preliminary task is for my group to introduced the aspects of filming, in terms do cinematography and editing.

Scenario: The scenario in which we created is two students having a conversation about football and what they think about current players, such as Frank Lampard. 

Roles For The Preliminary Task:  My task for the preliminary task, was for me to film (be the camera man). I had to use different camera angles for each scene. This means that I am most likely to take on the role of the camera man for my groups filming. Blaise and Darrell (a pupil in my media class) will have the roles of acting out the scenario for the preliminary task. Although Blaise is going to be the actor for the preliminary, he will be the 'Location Manager' and Divinia will be doing the music and directing.   

Difficulties: The difficulties for our preliminary task was that we only had a day to film it, due to us being behind task due to our broken camera and having to re-film everything.

Benefits: The preliminary task has been beneficial because it gave us knowledge in how to use cinematography and everyone in the group got more knowledge in their assigned area which they had to do and gain experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment